Coaches, Consultants & Counsellors
Publish for Prominence & Purpose
Authoring a quality non-fiction book can be one of the most effective ways to dramatically attract more clients, grow your business and open doors to greater opportunities.
Become a visible and valued voice in your field!
In Chapter 12 of Women on Top, Dr Lois P Frankel, international author and speaker, revealed:
‘It took about a year before we got our first paid speaking gig but then, when
‘Nice Girls Don’t Get the Corner Office’ hit the bookstores, the calls poured in
and my vision of becoming a motivational speaker came true.’
Why you should publish what you know now:
- Gain authority and exposure as an expert in your field – your book becomes your best promotional tool
- Attract more clients and professional contacts – your credibility is assured with a well-written book
- Open doors to more opportunities and alliances – your success will attract successful people
- Add exciting elements such as speaking, seminars, e-courses etc around your book topic
- Develop further income streams and business potential – creativity fosters bigger and better ideas
- The greatest reason of all? It is a huge personal high! A notable achievement you can be so proud of.
You don’t have to do it alone:
Only about 10 per cent of people who desire to publish a book actually see their work realised: why not more?
Perhaps because, as most of us know, working in isolation is tough on dreams.
Four things can get in the way:
- Lack of time – or poor use of time
- Confusion about the whole publishing process – it seems unattainable
- Don’t know how to get started – so nothing happens
- Self-doubt and fear kick in – ‘Who do I think I am to write a book?’ ’What will my peers think?’ ’Everything has already been said.’
It usually takes support to keep you focussed on a special goal like publishing a book, when you add it to an already busy life.
As you well know, successful people in all fields acknowledge the benefit of a coach or mentor.
A book coach is an ideal low-cost investment in your future growth – I will help you deal with all four of the above wobblies.
What Stage Are You At?
Creativity is a wonderful thing, yet all too often creatives never see their ideas bear fruit. They are great starters but may need support to finish and launch a meaningful product.
Others work well when they have a project with defined steps and deadlines to meet, yet struggle with that early creative ‘original idea’ stage.
As a consequence, there are many book dreams – had by creative starter-types and good finishers alike – that have slowly deflated, unfulfilled, and now lie on the floor of disappointment.
The solution is a Book Coach to pump that book dream of yours back up, breathe life and shape into it, float it to the ceiling, cheer you on, guide you, and dance at your book launch … metaphorically at least!
Started but Stuck:
Maybe you started your manuscript with lots of enthusiasm and little planning, and have lost your momentum along the way. Your circumstances may have changed; or perhaps you feel you now need to go in a different direction with your book.
Maybe you are just overwhelmed! Great, because that’s curable!
My book coaching methods assist clients to move forward within a very short time, sometimes from the very first coaching session or phone call. You don’t have to give up on your dream.
Congratulations! That’s a huge achievement! Now, would you like an expert opinion about your book and some advice about next steps?
You will probably need a short consultation to go through publishing options and pre-publication planning. If you have finished writing your book, let’s get you closer to your goal of seeing your book in print.
Why ask Bev Ryan to support you?
- I deal with the self-doubt and help you find your purpose, your message and your value which you will then express in your book.
- You have to figure out how you work best and go with your natural flow. I can use Talent Dynamics profiling to assist with that. You may be a small chunk person OR a big block person or a mix of both – or you may need help with the writing process. Whatever works for you.
- I outline the whole publishing process and can work out your publishing timeline with in-built deadlines with you so you have an external accountability.
- We work out your structure together and give you a clear starting point, with a framework to work within, instead of free-falling into the hole of procrastination.
- I can also refer you to the people and resources you need to support your publishing dream OR manage the whole production for you.
Click here for more on book coaching/mentoring.
Click here for testimonials.
Click here for the Women’s Publishing Network, founded by Bev Ryan.
We love to work with authors of non-fiction in the following categories:
business – career – professional development – personal development - women’s issues
Please contact me now for an initial conversation…
Phone 0403 831 342
Or use our Contact Page