Publish for Value and Visibility
Write the Book that Changes Everything:
become a voice of leadership in your field
Business Book Coaching Webinar Program
for professional and business women
CURRENT PROGRAM COMMENCED FRIDAY 3 MAY at 11am !
I’m releasing a limited number of places in my NEXT Publishing Program Launch for you, a business owner or professional who is determined to make 2013 the year you finally take your book seriously so you can publish THIS YEAR, even if you don’t yet feel like an author and you have no idea where to start.
This is set to be a career-changing program for just TEN people determined to finally get that brilliant book out of their head and into print – are you one of them?
**Do you relate to any of the following?
> You have dreamed of writing a book around your passions, which will transform and leverage your career or business, but you really are not sure where to start and what content to focus on. Your ideas swirl around, and in the confusion, you do nothing.
> You have started putting together content from time to time, but other things become higher priorities every time, so you have really made no progress on your own special book project.
> You have seen others around you benefit from publishing their book and watched their business and their life flourish – and you would love some of that action. You are ready to do it but know you need support to make it happen.
> You know your stuff but you are not sure if you are ready for the ‘expert’ label that comes with publishing a book, so self-doubt keeps you from getting started.
> You work best with clear step-by-step processes, support and structure fed to you over time in do-able amounts: you don’t want MORE massive downloads of ‘how to’ information – you get overwhelmed and give up when working in isolation.
- step into flow to embrace your natural talents and passions – share them with the people who want what you have to offer
- gain authority and exposure as an expert in your field – your book becomes your best promotional tool
- attract more clients and professional contacts – your credibility is assured with a well-written book
- open doors to more opportunities and alliances – your success will attract successful people
- add exciting elements such as speaking, seminars, e-courses etc around your book topic
- develop further income streams and business potential – creativity fosters bigger and better ideas
And the greatest reason of all? You step up to a new playing field, full of confidence!
VIDEO: Click on this link to listen to Jane Hanckel, author of the Eco Parenting books, ‘Growing Greener Children’ and ‘Pregnancy to Year One Parenting Guide’, speak about the wonderful opportunities coming her way because she wrote her books.
Now just read what the right books have done for my friends in the Women’s Publishing Network which I founded: Neroli Makim and MaryAnne Leighton:
Would you love to add such new dimensions
to your life and your business as a published author?
BUT only about 10 per cent of people who desire to publish a book
ever see their dream realised: why not more?
- Perceived lack of time – or poor use of time
- Too many ideas – you have no idea which book to write first
- Confusion about the whole publishing process – it seems unattainable
- Confusion around how to get started – so nothing happens
- Self-doubt and fear kick in – ‘I’m not an expert so who do I think I am to write a book?’
Step 1: Get clear on your ‘Big Why’ so you have clear outcomes in mind before you start, rather than jump in feet first to write and publish, then find out later you totally missed the mark and wasted your time and money.
Step 2: Investigate where your book sits in your business structure and appreciate the many ways even a modest book can transform your business so that you do more of what you love, instead of battling to be noticed amidst the crowd.
Step 3: Examine what you personally bring to the process and who wants what you have, which means you will reach your ideal audience with your meaningful message, elevate your business AND profit from your passions, rather than write a book for ‘everybody’, which will lead to a book for nobody in particular.
Step 4: Gain a clear understanding of the self-publishing process and see where your natural strengths lie using your own personal Talent Dynamics profile – included in this program as your special free bonus (valued at $149) – AND understand why you don’t have to pay someone else big bucks to make your dream happen.
Step 5: Flesh out your publishing project timeline with intermediate goals and key people you can call on to make the essential things happen so that you have a clear path in front of you – as well as a little bit of motivating pressure – and you know where your support is coming from.
Step 6: Get to know your readers intimately so that you offer a compelling reason for them to read your book, even if you are currently overwhelmed by your jumble of ideas and feel you should just dump it all out on paper.
Step 7: Build your ‘book scaffolding’ and allow its personality (and yours) to emerge on the drawing board so that you create a unique book with a strong attraction factor, instead of a bland book afraid to be different.
Step 8: Flesh out your chapter plans so that you create manageable and logical chunks which are do-able and non-daunting, instead of being faced with paralysis at the keyboard every time you sit down to write.
Step 9: Create space for your Writing Muse in your Life so that you ensure your book comes to life (this time!) by committing to the old tried-and-true strategies of setting goals and managing your time, even though you have attempted this before and not always succeeded. (That’s because you needed support and a cheer squad!)
Enjoy the transformational process of solitude, reflection, learning and writing. You won’t be the same again!
Here are some comments from participants in our most recent group webinar series, commenced in 2012:
“Without the support, knowledge, guidance and fellowship created by such a program I can honestly say my collated material would still be gathering dust. Therefore I would have missed out on creating exciting opportunities for innovation in an international context in the foreseeable future.”
“Thanks for an excellent session Bev. I can feel the cogs crunching into gear and things making sense… ideas are lining up”
“As a group I suspect we must all be wondering how on earth we envisaged going down this path without you”
“I feel I have received my money’s worth just in this session”
“It’s been so brilliant to have your scaffold and thinking all the way… I am so delighted to be in this (program) Bev”
“This is, so far, a well-crafted and considered program”
About Bev Ryan, Book Coach
Bev Ryan, Business Book Coach, is also the founder of the Women’s Publishing Network.
“In this six-session online program I am here to coach you through the early stages of this proven 90-day system so you plan the right book for you AND your ideal readers and get writing, instead of procrastinating one more year. This group online program gives you access to some of the Book Midwife® 90-day book coaching methods at a fraction of the fee for one-to-one book coaching clients.”
VIDEO: CLICK HERE to watch Bev Brough, author, speak about Bev Ryan’s coaching support.
If you are ready to:
- Stand out in a crowded marketplace because of the gifts you give freely in your well-constructed book
- Attract the attention of your ideal client because you have stepped into flow and are being acknowledged as an expert and leader in your field.
- Step up to welcome opportunities that come to you from unexpected sources because your book will reach people in places you may never have imagined
- Leverage your book because you can then create more profit centres for your business
…then this program is for YOU!
What this group program is NOT:
- Full of hype and false promises of million-dollar results from a book you write in one weekend: it has probably been done but it is a very rare bird
- A lead-in to over-priced publishing services that promise the world and deliver very little.
- A program crowded with hundreds of participants which means you get little personal attention
- Full of links which require you to spend hours watching other people’s videos and then still do it alone
- Overloaded with bonus downloads of other people’s e-books which you never read anyway
- An editorial or publishing service – although you can request editorial advice
- A false guarantee your book will be completed by the end of the program – but that is a possibility if you have the time you need to do that.
What this group program IS:
- A group book coaching program based on a proven system – with extra bonuses thrown in!
- An embrace of the unexpected transformative power of making a bold and heart-felt vision come to life
- An assured set of logical processes in manageable chunks to ensure your book is well-planned and underway
- Your own personal instructor providing the mentoring and information you require to plan your book and confidently step into the role of author, without paralyzing you with overwhelm of information
- Accountability and structure – plus a deadline – and your very own cheer squad who believes in you and can continue to support you way after this program ‘officially’ closes, so that your book is completed at last.
Like the one-to-one Book Midwife® Book Coaching programs, this group online program is comprehensive and you will be fully supported. Here is what you receive …
Our NEXT PROGRAM – for TEN people only – starts Friday morning 19 April 2013 at 11am.
To reserve your place scroll down …
Program dates are:
Friday 3 May, 11am – 12.30pm [BONUS OPENING Workshop]
Friday 17 May, 11am – 12.30pm
Friday 31 May, 11am – 12.30pm
Friday 14 June, 11am – 12.30pm
Friday 28 June, 11am – 12.30pm
Friday 12 July, 11am – 12.30pm
Friday 26 July, 11am – 12.30pm
BONUS Session Dates:
Friday 2 August, 11am – 12.30pm: Bonus Q & A call with a successful self-publisher as guest
Friday 9 August, 11am – 2.30pm: Accountability & Action Day
Bonus Book Marketing call – date and time TBA
Investment for the full ‘Write the Book that Changes Everything’ Group Coaching Program will stay at just $997 (no gst applies) – as I would love be a part of to reward you for committing to bring your book ideas to life this year!
So… are you ready?
1) YES Bev, I want to make 2013 the Year of my Book – please keep me a place in the April 2013 Program – I am paying $997 for the complete program now!
2) YES – I am ready! Please keep me a place in the April 2013 Program – I wish to pay 4 x monthly instalments of $280.00 each (totalling $1120 over 4 months), commencing today, using this Paypal ‘Subscribe’ facility.
(Payments will process automatically each month & will cease after four installments.)
MAYBE – this seems to be exactly what I need but I have a few questions.
Here’s my Personal “Happy Guarantee”! It’s really important to me that this program is just what you need to finally get your VIP book underway, because if it’s not really what you need, we’ll both be disappointed, right?
While I’m 100 per cent confident you’re going to see great results from what you’re going to learn and implement, I want you to comfortable making this decision. So you have my word that your order is 100 per cent secure, risk free & fully guaranteed!
Bev Ryan, Book Coach and Publishing Consultant